When you join the Parent Teacher Association, you will help your child and also
help your school. But that’s not all! As a PTA member, you will also be able to:
• Get connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
• Tap into a Network. PTA events are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, discuss issues that are on your mind, and share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
• Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills to use for a
great cause—your child and all children in the school.
• Be part of the solution. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be able to
help make positive changes. Our PTA plays an important role in fundraising to provide
curriculum-based enrichment programs, special performances, and field tripsthat the school could not otherwise afford.
• Speak Up. The PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at
our children’s school.
For less than 6 cents a day, you can become a PTA member. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—
is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
• Important: Make PEARLS a Bully-Free Zone
• Community Against Bullying T-Shirt Form
• PEARLS Hawthorne is a 2012 National
..Blue Ribbon School
• Dr. Marjorie Brown-Anfelouss Named "Administrator of the Year"
• Dawn Gorman wins "Teacher of the Year" award! Click here to watch video.
10 Annual Winter Carnival:
Saturday, December 7
Holiday Boutique: December 9 - 13